Financial Projections for New Service Businesses

Predict how successful your future service business can be with the best interactive financial projection simulator for aspiring entrepreneurs.

Quick Facts

Whether you’re interested in starting a contractor business, a healthcare clinic, or a salon, if you want to start a service-based business, we have you covered.

According to the Small Business Administration, about 20 percent of small businesses in the United States are concentrated in the goods-producing sector, but the remaining 80% are in the services so there is plenty of opportunity available for a new business.

However, since 20% of new businesses fail within their first year, starting any business without a plan is a bad idea.

With Projection Genie and our interactive financial simulator, we help new entrepreneurs avoid launching poorly planned service businesses by providing you with the financial analysis and reports you need to determine how to start a financially successful business before you launch it.

Projection Genie helps aspiring entrepreneurs answer common questions like:

Not only does Projection Genie help entrepreneurs answer questions like these, it also provides education on common business & finance terminology, recommendations via tooltips, and self-help articles to improve your knowledge and understanding of your potential outcomes while creating simulations and what-if scenarios.

Key Benefits:

Key Features:

The most trusted platform to find out how financially successful your Services business can be