All Projection Genie Affiliates are required to abide by the agreement and remain in compliance with these terms. This list contains everything you need to know to be a Projection Genie affiliate, including resources, recommendations, and some fun legal stuff.
If you’re not yet part of the Projection Genie Marketing Affiliate Program, you can apply here.
If you ever need anything else or have questions, feel free to reach out to the team at email@example.com
Last Modified: August 11, 2022
- Commission Rates. Available commissions are set forth in the Affiliate Tool. Commissions are based on purchases and purchase commissions may be calculated based on monthly or annual purchases at the rates set forth in the Affiliate Tool.
- For purchase commissions, you will receive commission for the first purchase made by a new customer who is not in an active sales process with us at the time of the affiliate link click.
- The customer needs to be an active customer for the locking period in the Affiliate Tool.
- Affiliate links may rely on cookies to track referrals. Therefore, if cookies get cleared, we may not be able to track these events.
- Cookie windows are stated in the Affiliate Tool.
- Only affiliate links can be used to track referrals. Incorrect use of affiliate links will cause inability to track referrals.
- Fraudulent or stolen attribution is a non-payable event. If we suspect fraud (for example, if we see that signups are all from the same city or IP address) we may require you to prove that the referrals are valid.
There are a number of other limitations that may result in commission not being paid – we encourage you to read the Marketing Affiliate Program Agreement for more information on this.
- Upgrades/downgrades. You do not receive additional commission if a customer upgrades to a higher tiered product in the future. If a customer downgrades, you will receive the commission associated with that downgrade.
- Attribution. In the event a single customer clicks two different affiliate links, the last affiliate gets the credit. We do, however, reserve the right to modify this in certain circumstances.
Promoting Projection Genie
- Projection Genie Branding
Capitalize the “G” in “Projection Genie”. You’d be surprised at how many times that doesn’t happen.
You must follow our Trademark Usage Guidelines here, and our Content Usage Guidelines here.
Use false or misleading statements on the benefits of using Projection Genie (e.g. “Get rich quick with Projection Genie”).
Modify or adjust the Projection Genie wordmark or genie face logo in any sort of marketing material you might create, including the creation of any visual badges or dual-logo lockups.
- What to call yourself
As we have multiple ways to partner with Projection Genie and several ways to reference those relationships, here are some guidelines around what you can and cannot call yourself within the Projection Genie Marketing Affiliate Program.
Do: Say you’re a “Projection Genie Marketing Affiliate” or “Marketing Affiliate”.
Do Not: Refer to yourself as a Partner or that you’ve “partnered with Projection Genie.” This includes press releases, references in videos, listings on your website, or in any other marketing material you may be using.
- Buying Ads
You will not purchase ads that direct to your site(s) or through an affiliate link that could be considered as competing with Projection Genie’s own advertising, including, but not limited to, our branded keywords. If running ads, you need to direct the ad to your own website (and not to projectiongenie.com or a standalone landing page).
Policies that don’t fit into the other buckets
- Survey Participation: We would encourage you to participate in any affiliate-specific NPS surveys, industry surveys, marketing surveys, etc. as we request.
- Sharing Placements: When requested, you’ll share the places you’ve used your affiliate link. This includes, but is not limited to, links, screenshots, and email sends.
- Purchasing Projection Genie yourself: One of the benefits of the Affiliate Program is we don’t require you to purchase Projection Genie products. Though if you decide to purchase, we require that you do not use your own affiliate link.
- You must be FTC compliant and clearly disclose before the affiliate link that you will receive a commission if someone clicks through the link and purchases.